Daedalus is a first Major Boss in Monster Train.
Every turn before the Relentless phase, he places a Constructed Explosive on the train.
He is featured in the following Ring 3 combats:
- Daedalus, the Professor: Double Barrel
- Daedalus, the Professor: Explosive Sigil
- Daedalus, the Professor: Plating Seal
See also: Daedalus' Battle Effects
See: Daedalus' Lore
Original engineer of the armor and weapons used by the Disciples, with specific knowledge of Seraph's Light and how to harness its energy. He was a chief contributor to the breaking of the Rail, something that impresses me almost as much as it angers me.
- What do you think of my invention?
- What do you think of my new invention?
- I hope Seraph appreciates my work...
- This train is truly a marvel! Shame I have to destroy it.
- Note to self: tune steam pressure on wings.
- These things are sharp!
- Watch out for the steam!
- This is all good research.
- Hmm, these engines aren't functioning well in sub-optimal temperatures.
- Too clever for you, eh?
- A little too fast for you, eh?
- You like my wings?
- Did you think the Winged were the only ones to fly?
- You won't make it any farther than me.
- I'll scrap this train for parts.
- What a shame that Seraph won't get to meet you.