For the major boss, see: Talos
- "Talos attacks quickly and decisively, using powerful blows to knock back whoever she hits."
— Combat Description
Talos, the Architect: Protective Sin is a combat that can appear in Ring 3.
In this combat, the boss, Talos, attacks before Relentless. Any unit she strikes is pushed to the back. Also, all enemy units enter with Armor 5.
This combat also features Overcharged Apprentices.
- Cards like March of Shields and Vine Grasp are especially useful in this combat, in order to keep your units in order.
- Applying Dazed to Talos will prevent her from striking.
- Unnamed Tome stops Talos from reordering your units.
- This combat shares the same wave pattern with Daedalus, the Professor: Plating Seal.
|The First Defense | Heaven's Priests | The Gathered Clergy | Guardians of Light|
|Disciple Conduits | Pyre Absorbers | Barbed Disciples | Penitent Prayers|
|Daedalus, the Professor: Explosive Sigil | Double Barrel | Plating Seal |
Talos, the Architect: Empowering Offense | Soul Sucker | Protective Sin
|Clipped Infiltration | Protectors of the Clipped | Clipped Guard | Clipped Tormenters|
|The Sycophants of Seraph | The Harpy's Guard | Hidden Assault | Harvesters of Death|
|Fel, the Wings of Light: Eternal Crest | Scouring Crest | Wrath Crest |
Archus, Darkness Incarnate: Sin of Darkness | Sin of Shadow | Sin of Failure
|The Pyrewings | The Winged Horde | The Penitent | Conduit Masters | The Shadewings|
|Seraph the Temperant | Seraph the Chaste | Seraph the Diligent | Seraph the Patient|
|The Last Divinity: Divine Intervention|